An introduction from Paul Mundy-Castle, Principal
I attended Graveney School, an excellent and highly achieving school in Wandsworth and enjoyed my time there thoroughly. It is quite clear to me that no child’s outcomes should be adversely affected by the school they attend. Schools should be about inspiration, opportunity and students achieving the results that they deserve. I am committed to ensuring that, during my time as Principal, all students at RPA have every opportunity to be successful.
Any new Principal comes into their new school with fresh eyes. It is their job to commend or challenge existing practices and behaviour across the school. With this in mind I have already implemented:
- A new streamlined behaviour policy
- Changes to the pastoral care structure
- In-depth review of the curriculum across all three key stages
- New accountability measures across the staff team
I would like to formally thank all of the RPA staff for embracing these changes with great professionalism. Change can be challenging but they continue to put our students first at all times.
- Well planned and structured lessons
- High-quality feedback
- Clear steps on how to improve their own outcomes
This school will build on its skills going forward and will be a success. I look forward with anticipation to seeing that huge potential fulfilled across our community.