Prospective parents and students are warmly invited to the RPA Open Evening on Wednesday 12 October. The Open evening starts at 6.00pm and will feature a tour of the school and an opportunity to hear new Principal, Mr Mundy-Castle, share his vision for the future. These are exciting times for Richmond Park Academy. We are looking forward to showing you why.
Help List for this evening
In order to make the evening as straightforward as possible, please see the notes below:
- The Open Evening begins at 6pm and concludes at 8.15pm
- Please remember to print off your pre-registration confirmation and bring it with you. You can register at school this evening if you haven't had time to register on-line.
- You can access the school via both the Hertford Student Entrance and the Park Avenue Visitor entrance. Tours will start in both locations.
- Pre-registrations are on the left-hand side once you enter either entrance. Simply leave your registration form,
- To register this evening fill in the short form on the tablets supplied. The tablets are on the tables on the right inside each entrance. Then, take a copy of the prospectus and go straight into school.
- You will be escorted on the tours by our student ambassadors. If you have a specific question that they cannot answer please ask a teacher or look out for a member of the Senior Leadership Team. They will be wearing red badges so that they are easy to spot!
- Please do your utmost to be in your seats on time for the presentation that you have selected. This can be a challenge with so much to see! We will ring a bell throughout the campus giving a 10-minute warning but please be aware of the time if the presentation is a priority for you.
- Drinks will be available, courtesy of RPA's PTA in the Oak Tree Cafe.
- The evening concludes at 8.15 pm. If you would like to see something specific after the final presentation an ambassador will be on hand to help you find it.
We hope that you enjoy the evening!