- PLAIN black winter jacket
- *Black suit jacket with the RPA logo
- *Sky blue RPA tie. To be worn as illustrated; tied properly with one twist only and be of a reasonable length to cover at least four buttons.
- White shirt buttoned to the neck
- Black trousers or skirt. These must be plain black and in a formal school style. No denim, patterns, studs or decoration may be on them. Trousers must not be tight like leggings and skirts must be of a reasonable length. Plain leather belt only
- Hard sole leather black shoes. No trainers, even if black, boots, canvas plimsolls, leisure shoes or sandals are to be worn
- Plain black or white socks or plain black or neutral tights
- For girls who wear headscarves, these must be plain black, blue or white
- *RPA black V-neck jumper
- *RPA beanie (if a student wants to wear a hat, this is the one they should wear)
- *RPA bag
- RPA sky blue polo t-shirt
- RPA navy and sky blue multi-sports top
- Navy blue jogging/tracksuit bottoms and/or navy blue shorts
White shirts, black school trousers and black school skirts can be purchased from other suppliers.
We strongly advise you to name all uniform.
For lost property please contact the school direct on 020 8876 8891